It's as simple as 1.2.3.
1. Complete the contact form below and click Submit.
2. We'll contact you soon to help with any questions and discuss your home financing options.
3. We'll provide a no-obligation pre-qualification consultation.
If you need more immediate assistance, get in touch with a
Senior Mortgage Banker today by calling 503.400.5738.
PURCHASE A NEWLY CONSTRUCTED HOME OR CONDO AND SAVE ON CLOSING COSTS*
Thinking of making the move to purchase a newly constructed home or condo? Summit Mortgage Corporation can help you save on Closing Costs! Take advantage of this great opportunity and find out if you qualify for a $1500 Closing Cost Credit with the purchase of a newly constructed home or condo.
A new construction purchase in Oregon or Washington can be a smart investment and you’re likely to find newly constructed homes or condos close to work or in great school districts. Just some of the benefits of newly constructed homes include:
• Higher energy efficiency standards, which helps you save on utility bills year round.
• Updated amenities, like new appliances and modern finishing touches.
• Modern, more open floor plans, and larger closets and bathrooms.
• Less upkeep and maintenance and fewer home improvement projects to worry about.
As a top local residential lender, Summit Mortgage Corporation works hard to make it easier for you to move into a newly constructed home or condo. We’ve been locally owned and operated since 1997 and are well-versed in the new construction housing market in Oregon and Washington. With Summit Mortgage Corporation, you’ll find that you get a more personalized home financing experience. We handle every part of the loan process – from underwriting to funding – in-house. Our experienced Senior Mortgage Bankers are available to find the right home loan option for your financial situation. Contact us today to get started!
Summit Mortgage Corporation has been a leader in the Residential Mortgage Lending Industry since 1997. Today, Summit Mortgage Corporation remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of staying true to our mission and keeping abreast of industry opportunities, changes, and regulations.
- We're passionate about delivering exceptional experiences for our clients and strive to be their long-term financial advisor.
- We're the owners of our actions and decisions. Underwriting to funding is handled in-house. We can talk face-to-face with our in-house underwriters about our clients’ individual lending situation. That makes a difference and gets the job done. We have the capability to fund our loans in-house. We're team players in everything we do.
- We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline with every transaction. Communication is key. Our clients are informed every step of the way. We are available weekends and evenings to make sure you are taken care of.
We strive to develop a trusting relationship with our clients so they may move forward with confidence. Loans are long-term products; it’s imperative to work with a mortgage banker that understands that. Our mortgage bankers have the knowledge, experience, professionalism, integrity, and commitment to serve our clients. We work smart to make it simple.